Wednesday 24 April 2013

One Of The Best! - BV PH!

Assalamualaikum and hye guys,,,
hope that all of you are fine.... I'm not fine... exam is just around the corner... ><

okay, here let's me introduce for all of you what I'm try to mean about the title of this post!

it's about BROKEN VOW! yes, it;s now showing on Malaysia!

I think this is one of the hot Philippines telenovela. it's make me crazy and addict! yes, almost!

It really make me affect so much...! Roberto always make me affect!

The starting of this story is about the flashback when Roberto do not want married with Melissa ( Bianca King)

Melissa had been rapped by Felix ( Luis Alandy).

actually, Felix do not know he had rapped Melissa because he is under the drug actually that his friends Brian and other trapped him. cruel right?

Felix married with Melissa and without he realize he is fall in love with Melissa!

After Melissa know that Felix is who that rapped her, she cancel her married with Felix and let Felix in the jail now.

Roberto ( Gabby Eigenmann) is really cruel...!

okay, how about you just watch this telenovela... I just can update a little bit.

just want to update this blog...haha...


















ohh...take care guys...need to study now!

From the heart to the blog - aira aldama 114 

P/s: Luis Alandy, you are so hott!!!! hehe... :D

1 comment:

  1. study very well adik! dont hard but smart ok? take care :*

    ReplyDelete