Monday 15 July 2013

It really make me SAD =(

After so long time... I try to find my own time to write on this blog...
nothing....without reason... I want to write it...the time is this! =)

firstly... I want to say... RIP Cory Monteith and please be strong dear his family... so sad to hear that... 
even ... I don't watch Glee... but I can imagine how sad it is... =(






Even though it was for Glee, at least Cory Monteith saw Lea Michele in a wedding gown before he left.




don't cry because it's over.... smile because it happened...


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

this is a really quote from him.. so sad... =(



and lastly....



ayy... I wanna to cry now..

I can't imagine if my I must face this situation too..

when I my inspiration must leave me forever...

RIP Cory..

your fans will always love you! 

=(

-aira 114-

No comments:

Post a Comment