Friday 11 January 2013

Busy life....this is it...

Asslamualaikum....for the start of my update today...
syukur, I'm still alive...in this Friday with a lot of homework...I'm grateful! =)
2013 mean a busy year for SPM student like me...what can I do?
just look to the future...
(until I'm forget to update blog?)



ok, next...I'm busy with tuition...Friday, Saturday and Sunday...it's burn my weekend but I love in it!

ohh ya....I have new inspiration...yes..my new one...but in the same time I don't forget my old inspiration...inspiration always be our forever inspiration right?

since I watch AJL27, I love this song....I try to find this song so long...and suddenly I fall in love with it..
I really happy when I know this song is going to the finale AJL.

although its not win...but I still love this song and repeat and repeat this song until I do homework...this song that accompany me....awesome right?

I love cause it have the dance..
it not just the dance...but it's about the ethnic in Malaysia..

JP is really awesome...and gwapo! (handsome)
I recommend all of you to hear this song and watch this video...
they are have time to changes the clothes also...wow! greatt!

ohh ya, congrats...JP is my new inspiration now....please don't ask me why...


anyway...congrats to all winner in AJL27....support Malaysian music...
and anyway...congrats to this song- Anak Kampung cause make me forget my problem that I face it..

all the best guys....thanks for reading...!


ohh...one more things...JP also in top 5 for abpbh...in 2 categories...
if I have time...I will promote it later...
thanks guys...don't forget to vote....=)

p/s: I don't finish edit this blog....maybe end of 2013 I will edit it later...(SPM waiting)

thanks again...haters....I don't need you..

from the heart to the blog-  alya 114


No comments:

Post a Comment