Friday 25 January 2013

So what's now?

Assalamualaikum...and hello guys...!
I'm really boring now...+ sore throat and flu! :/
but I still want to write something that I think can be the knowledge to other people...Insya-Allah. =)

Firstly....take the note!

- Don't ever say bad things about other people inspiration....this is much annoying!
( not mention anybody...but I always see this happen and I know how much hurt is that)

- please don't touch the sensitivity when you are with the person that you love...and never share it on twitter/facebook or other else.

- respect each other...although you are senior from the other people..! this is important cause sometime suka sangat nak acah-acah orang...! lol. *kidding*

- then....move on if the people ask to move on....yes, take this seriously....(cause when I ask someone that hate me to move on and forget me...they make themselves more annoying) -,-





- Please don't trust people too much...cause you will hurt one day... ( I had hear too many story of this....and one of them is point yo me...ohh yeah!)

- People say....don't take care people much too....cause you will hurt....( yeahh...it's  like this above point...LOL.) but....you must know the people who you want to take care of....the decision is in your hand..

- and this is people always remind me.... how popular you are in world now....( actually maybe this is more suitable for the muslim) in the grave... there's no write ' arwah ni popular orangnya....follower kat twitter mencecah 5K!' LOL! XD




Hehe...I think until here I will write it...sorry for the unmention people...!
not my intention to make people hurt...(cause I know how hurt people are...)

From the heart to the blog- Alya 114



P/s: dear all my inspiration, do the best...be the best...you deserve the happiness.... good luck for next match...and concert? ngee...! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment