Sunday 13 January 2013

Today..is the best live.

Asslamualaikum for the muslim and hello to everybody...
what's happen today to me....I'm just want to share with everybody...I doesn't have any intention... =)

most of all the parents come to school today...cause want to meet the teacher and discuss about the final exam result...yeah...just about that...
my mom come to school..and my sir doesn't complaint much about me...alhamdulillah...

so what I want to share? easy...

come here...

- don't put your target to much....seriously....just target for the low target...like if you're fail...target to pass and at least get the E.

- if you think you're more better...set the new target...start and do the exercise until you can do it and get A+.

- if you have done too many exercise but you have make the same mistake...change your strategy and find where you're mistake.

- stay think positive...never give up on what you are doing...especially when you are study.. (my sir say this to me...and thanks for this)

- when you have the problem...don't bring you;re problem to school...at school...just study...this is what you must do...


okay guys...need to stop write..block writer...

* I should take the notes of what my teacher say to me before I share something right? next timemaybe... ;) *






From the heart to the blog- Alya 114

* inspiration will give us spirit...never forget your inspiration...they will make you smile...    just for note*

No comments:

Post a Comment